All Amerex extinguishers are furnished with a detailed “Owners Manual” containing valuable information. The manual contains information on the installation, use and maintenance of the extinguisher. The extinguisher nameplate (label) contains specific information on “HOW TO USE” the particular extinguisher.
CARBON DIOXIDE is discharged as a white cloud of “snow” which smothers a fire by eliminating oxygen. It is effective for Class B flammable liquids and is electrically non-conductive. Carbon Dioxide is a clean, non-contaminating, odorless gas.
Designed for Class B fires Flammable Liquids & Gases such as gasoline, oils, paint lacquer and tar or Class C fires involving live electrical equipment
• 5 Year Mfr Warranty
• Stored Pressure Design
• Durable High Gloss Red Polyester Powder Paint
• All Metal Valve Construction
• Rust free aluminum cylinders
• Temperature Range -22°F to 120°F
• Meets Many Hospital Medical Equipment Requirements
• Large Loop Stainless Steel Pull Pin
• Bar Coded and Bi-lingual Labels
Model 322 Features
• UL RATING: 5B:C
• VALVE TYPE: Chrome Plated Brass
• DESIGN: Horn
• CAPACITY: 5lbs
• HEIGHT (IN.): 17.75
• WIDTH (IN.): 8.25
• DEPTH (IN.): 5.25
• RANGE (INITIAL- FT): 3-8
• DISCHARGE TIME (SEC.) 10
• FM APPROVED: Yes
• Included Wall Bracket
Manufactured and Tested to ANSI/UL Standards Complies with NFPA 10 Standard ISO-9001 / ISO-14001 Certified UL LISTED
ALL AMEREX FIRE EXTINGUISHERS COMPLY WITH THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE NATIONAL FIRE PROTECTION ASSOCIATION AND ARE TESTED AND RATED BY UNDERWRITERS LABORATORIES OR FM GLOBAL TO ANSI / UL STANDARDS. ALL EXTINGUISHER NAMEPLATES CONTAIN THE NECESSARY HMIS INFORMATION TO COMPLY WITH NATIONAL AND LOCAL OSHA REQUIREMENTS.
Your order is free standard delivery. If you would like to place an express order, price will be quoted at checkout.
- Standard delivered 4-5 Business Days
- Express delivered 2-4 Business Days
- Express Overnight delivered 1 Business Day
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Saturday (excluding public holidays)